The Post Oak Community wants to continue the regular weekly landscaping and maintenance within our community. Our focus is the 5 entrances and 900 feet of roadway along Post Oak Tritt Road. We truly need your financial support – please consider how your contribution will support your neighborhood! Our annual costs are:
- Weekly mowing, blowing, edging and weed control $5,400
- Pine straw and mulch $1,500
- Signage/Lighting Maintenance $500
- Keeping our lights on $1,700
- Tear out and replace flowering shrubs and other perennials $1,000
For questions or comments, or if you are interested in serving the community with your time and abilities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make it a priority this spring to support your community! You can visit the Donate tab above to give online.
Post Oak Community Champion, Chair